Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I think this may be the one?

I have been using another blog for some time with one drawback, you couldn't comment unless you were a user with that blog. So , I think this may be the one to switch to?

Anyway, I helped a friend de-model my mother-in-law's bathroom on Sunday. Yes we removed the vanity and cabinets and a corner tub. We were also planning on removing a shower unit till he thought of measuring it. We had it most of the way unattached when we checked, too big! The highlight was when I "sweated" eight endcaps on to the existing copper pipe, and not one leaked! It was very fulfilling for a guy wo mostly chases a mouse around a desk most of the time to get back to working with my hands. I also found a few muscles that I had lost touch with and they are letting me know about it now! Thank gooddness for ibuprohen.

David's de-modeling tip: Measure all exits before removing any large items (e.g. Shower units, tubs).


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is sad but I am commenting on my own site to see if it works. Nic e post!

10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Sad to anonymously post to your own post -smile-

12:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hammers are better than saws

Keep hammering away

Treestand

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dave! This will be fun. K

12:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plenty of time to demodel.
Where's the time to remodel?
I'm glad I have time to comment.

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home