Monday, October 24, 2005

So maybe it isn't the one?

I am now posting on another site at: www.dvycrkkt.elandresources.com this is run by a good friend of mine where I have more control of my posts. Let me know what you think, but I will probably switch to it soon.

It has been a great couple of weeks for our family! We had a great time at the Iron Horse Hike with the Cub Scouts at Potato Creek State Park two week-ends ago. My two boys and I went on a two mile hike with some good friends. We learned about Nicknames for railroad things along the way. Like what do you call the guy who shovels coal into the furnace on the train? (A Bakehead)

Last week we went camping at McCormick’s Creek State Park near Spencer Indiana. What a wonderful time! The weather was perfect and we all had a great time! The boys particularly enjoyed Wolf Cave (A small cave in the park which is a pretty tight squeeze for an adult but great for the boys).

While working on Bible Quizzing questions my wife asked my youngest who was Abraham his answer was “Our fourth father”. We had a good laugh because it was supposed to be our forefather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home